MyCustomWhatsappStickers Android App
MyCustomWhatsappStickes is an Android application used to create Whatsapp Stickers.
Supports all the Whatsapp apps such as GBWhatsapp , Whatsapp Plus , YoWhatsapp App .
Features of the App:
- Create Stickers from the Gallery.
- Supports Whatsapp , GBWhatsapp , Whatsapp Plus and YoWhatsapp Application.
- Delete Already Created Stickers.
Steps to Create a Sticker:
- Download and Install the App from the Link given at Bottom of this Page.
- Open the Application You will See A Image Like Below Screen Shot :
- By Default 10 Sticker Packs Are Created Without Stickers.
- Now Select Any one of the Sticker Pack You Need.
Now You will See A Image Like Below Screen Shot :
- Here you See two Button at Bottom.
- Now Choose Select Images From Gallery.
- Now an Image Selector will Open And select the Image you want to add As Sticker.
- After Saving the Image Now You See Image Like Below :
- Now Select Add To Whatsapp.
- The Sticker You Created will Appear on the Whatsapp Sticker Section.
Delete Created Sticker:
- To Delete a Sticker Just Open the Sticker Pack in Which the Sticker is Available.
- Now Long Press on a Sticker to Delete then an Image Like Below Will Appear :
- Click OK to Delete or Cancel to Don’t Delete the Sticker.
App Name: MyCustomWhatsappStickers
Package Name: com.wisdomoverflow.mycustomwhatsappstickers
App First Available: 1-1-2019
App Size : 2.3 MB
Version : 3.0 (Updated and Recommended)
- Improved UI .
- Added Support to all Whatsapp Apps .
Last Updated On : 8-1-19
Version : 1.0
Version : 2.0
The app is Fully Open Source and the Source Code of this App is Released on GitHub After Few Days And the Link is Provided Here Soon.
Erasing Image BackGround :(Optional)
- Use any Photo Editing Apps Such as Picsart or PixelLab to Erase Background of the Image .
- Or Use “Eraser” App from Play Store Which is Less in Size to Erase Image Background .
- Eraser App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handycloset.android.eraser