My Checktronix Interview Experience | 2019
Hi Friends, I am here to share my On-Campus Checktronix Interview Experience, August 2019. There were 4 rounds.
1st Round :
In the first round, they asked 90 MCQ’s which consist of different Sections. Total time given is 90 minutes. Some of the Sections are Aptitude ,Verbal ,Web ,Coding ,Software Engineering ,Probability and Statistics . Negative marks are given for incorrect answers .
2nd Round :
The second round is the psychometric and design test.
- Psychometric Test :
- In this round we are asked to write about the images shown on the projector screen. Each image will be continuously passed and available for 5 seconds . About 30 images are Shown .We are asked to write about short description of what we see in the image .
- After this one Single Image is Displayed and we are asked to write about it in Brief .
- Finally they asked us to write about topics such as “How you see Yourself in Future” or “Your aim in your Life” , etc . . . We have to choose any one topic and write about one page .
Total Duration of this round was 30 Minutes.
- Design Test :
In this round we are given 5 Scenarios. We have to choose any 2 Scenario and draw the UML diagrams . Some of the Scenarios are Hospital Management System , Agriculture Crops Selling System , Etc . . Total Duration of this round was 30 Minutes.
3rd Round :
Third round was Group Discussion . The topics are ” Kashmir : Article 371 Lift ” and ” Social Media : Boon or Curse ” . Total Duration of this round was 30 Minutes.
4th Round :
The fourth round is the Technical and HR Interview .
- Technical Interview :
This round is conducted for 30 minutes . They asked few basic questions on different sectors and the upcoming questions are based on our previously answered sector. I answered for Coding Sector and they started about coding related questions. Some of the Questions are ,
- Compilers that you have Used .
- Processes between Source Code to Object Code Conversion .
- Largest Program you have Solved . ( I Said Sudoku Validation and Look And Say Series )
- Algorithm for Finding nth Largest Element in an Array .
- Bubble Sort and Insertion Sort Comparison.Which is Best and Why ?
- About My Project.
- What are lib files ?
- OS familiar with .
- My PC Configuration .
- HR Interview :
This round is conducted for 30 minutes . In this round they asked about me and my family background . They also asked questions for determining my character such as What sports do you play , What team-work have you done , Last Time you get anger on someone etc, . .Also they asked about my Previous Interview Experiences .
Finally I Got Selected 🙂